Dear Job Seekers,
Oracle is Hiring for:
Job Title: Cloud Administrator 3-IT
- Bias for Action Evaluates acts and communicates in SLA time. Is decisive.
- Makes timely, practical, effective decisions. Takes initiative without being asked. Plans efficiently while avoiding analysis paralysis. Knows how to take smart risks.
- Demonstrate strong follow-through and consistently keep commitments to customers and employees. Take ownership and responsibility for priority customer issues where and when required review urgent and critical incidents for quality.
- Prioritization Ability to prioritize the assignments at hand even in loosely structured situations.
- Effectively handles multiple projects or tasks at the same time and complete them within a set time frame.
- Self-development and teaching Understand personal strengths and development needs.
- Initiates self-development actions. Seeks and shares job-relevant learning, developmental experiences, and feedback to enhance performance. Encourages others to take personal responsibility for continual learning and skill growth.
- Shares knowledge with others.
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Able to function well in loosely structured situations.
- Works effectively in situations involving uncertainty or lack of information.
- Effectively handles multiple projects or tasks at the same time. Is open to and responds flexibly to change.
- Teamwork and willingness to roll up sleeves Fosters cross-functional and cross business teamwork.
- Builds and promotes team morale.
- Works efficiently and effectively on teams to meet customers' needs.
- Contributes outside the scope of the job. Meets all team commitments.
- Consistent effort, intense commitment, and willingness to go above and beyond when needed.
- Willing to do low profile, non-challenging work to get the project done.
- Successful candidates might be required to perform on-call duty on rotational bases.
- Define, design, and implement network communications and solutions within a fast-paced, leading edge database/applications company.
- Perform performance trend analysis and manage the server/network capacity.
- Propose client configuration and implement technical solutions to enhance and/or troubleshoot the system.
- Work with others to define, coordinate vendor purchase needs.
- Responsible for support documentation as well. Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role.
- 5 years of related experience in a medium to large network distributed and computing environment
Experience: 5-8 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards