Dear Job Seekers,
Our Client is Hiring for:
Job Title: Cloud Administrator - L2
- Ability to understand Migration requirements and bridge the gaps Demonstrable experience in designing the overall Virtual Private Cloud VPC environment including server instance and storage instances as per the broacher, VPC Peering, subnets, high availability zones, Storage Migration, and key clock Experienced in Load balancing using ELB in AWS.
- Good experience on networking components like VPC, Routing Tables, VPN, NAT, IGW, Subnets, NACL& Security Group Involved in managing roles using AWS IAM console Analysing and validating the present customer environments and providing suggestion improving performance, reducing the security risks and cost-efficient solutions
- Design and Implement the architecture with HA (High Availability) and DR (Disaster Recovery) solution for new customer application or migrating the customer application from physical Data Center to cloud
- Maintaining the monitoring profiles for AWS Services -EC2 Parameters (CPU, Memory, Disk, Response time, etc.) by using Cloud Watch Required Candidate profile
- At least 3 to 5 years AWS
- Cloud working experience
- Familiar with AWS services understanding of Cloud concepts with practical hands-on experience on AWS.
- AWS certification (Associate / Practitioner / Architect) preferred Meeting customers to explore business requirements within
Experience: 3-5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards