Dear Job Seekers,
Oracle is Hiring for:
Job Title: Cloud Software Java Developer
- You focus on problem solving and your can-do attitude accelerates our work and brings our solutions alive. Efficient.
- You perform your work in a well-organized and competent way with minimum wasted effort or expense.
- You are aligned to the goals and objectives of the organization, the organization development agenda and the management teams’ priorities, doing your part in a flexible and proactive way to achieve the overall mission.
- Software Coding using Java-based technologies
- Web Services and APIs using the latest technologies
- Continuous integration for real-time testing and diagnostics
- Responding to reported incidents and anomalies
- Access to a highly diverse, experienced team of leaders and peers with an international presence you will directly engage with. Culture.
- We value trust, empowerment, and feedback for building a positive, inspiring workplace. We foster knowledge sharing and collaboration.
- We celebrate our successes and we learn from our failures in an effort to continuously improve and become better at what we do. Development.
- We believe in a purpose-driven approach to motivating and developing people by incorporating training, goal setting, career development and feedback on a continuous basis. Qualifications Primary Skills
- Extensive coding experience in Core Java, JSON, JAX-RS
- Hands-on experience with REST, HTTP, Microservices, Everting frameworks
- An understanding of: OAuth2.0, JWT, JPA, ORM (Eclipse link)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka
- Strong exposure to Cloud concepts (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) with Oracle Cloud, AWS, or Azure, any certification(s) a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proven design skills and expertise
- Fluent with IDE and Java build tools such as GIT, Eclipse, NetBeans, Maven, Jenkins and Modeling Tools of UML
- Experience in working with Oracle Database Tools and administration.
- Experience on JUnit, and J Mockito tools
- Experience on REST testing tools like Postman, JMeter, Curl.
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry domain (Banking or Insurance)
- Excellent writing and oral communications skills (in English)
- Natural collaborator who enjoys working in cross organizational teams residing in multiple time zones.
Experience: 4 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards