Dear Job Seekers,
HSBC is Hiring for:
Job Title: Senior Project Manager/CTO Shared Services and Cloud
- Management of multiple and diverse stakeholders and sponsors.
- Identification and tracking of benefits may be difficult to quantify.
- Implementation of new finance systems and processes.
- Working with multiple delivery and business partner teams. Leading a team of a Global nature with diverse cultures and challenging time zone differences Certifications, Qualifications & Experience (For the Job not the Job Holder.
- Minimum requirements of the Job) Bachelor Degree or International Equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; presentation skills preferred
- Strong leadership and management qualities with the ability to motivate and lead by example.
- Ability to work across cultures. Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Experience in Financial domain (Banking).
- Vast Knowledge and experience on program management and delivery with BI tools and technologies Self-motivated, focused, detailed oriented and able to work efficiently to deadlines are essential
- Ability to work with a degree of autonomy while also being able to work in a collaborative team environment
- High degree of personal integrity Knowledge and experience in risk management and risk mitigation
- Ability to prioritize work effectively and deliver within agreed service levels in a diverse and ever-changing environment
- Experience of Agile Software Development Methodology, terraform, Scrum Excellent organization awareness
- High levels of judgment and decision making, being able to rationalize and present the background and reasoning for direction taken
- The jobholder will also adhere to and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal controls. This will be achieved by adherence to all relevant procedures, keeping appropriate records and, where appropriate, by driving the timely implementation of internal and external audit points, including issues raised by external regulators, and internally identified IT security risks.
- This will be achieved by adhering to all relevant processes/procedures and by liaising with compliance department about new business initiatives at the earliest opportunity.
- Also, and when applicable, by ensuring adequate resources.
- Observation of Internal Controls (Compliance Policy / FIM requirements)
- Maintains HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- The jobholder will also adhere to and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal controls.
- This will be achieved by adherence to all relevant procedures, keeping appropriate records and, where appropriate, by driving the timely implementation of internal and external audit points, including issues raised by external regulators, and internally identified IT security risks.
Experience: 8 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards