Dear Job Seekers,
FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles is Hiring for:
Job Title: Cloud Engineer (AWS)
- Responsible for managing end to end AWS cloud infrastructure Actively contribute to providing technology recommendations and oversee the selection of orchestration tooling
- Work closely with the application teams and participate in all stages of the SDLC process to provide reliable and scalable
- Cloud platform and services Identify and implement automation for cloud operations wherever possible (ex- build phase, deploy, backup etc.
- Act as operations support for all infrastructure (including computer, network, storage and security) and automation requests / incidents
- Create and manage repositories for reusable assets / artifacts
- Create, maintain and manage the required environments (Dev, QA, UAT ) to ensure seamless cloud application development, integration and service delivery
- Responsible for managing the availability of the production instances of the cloud services Involve in identifying design gaps in existing or proposed architectures and recommend any improvements or enhancements
- Act as an escalation point for major platform related incidents / events
- Anticipate and identify risks and provide mitigation plans for these risks
- Play a key role in devising disaster recovery solution
- Continuously monitor the system effectiveness and performance and identify the areas for improvement, collaborating with key stakeholders
- Provide guidance and coaching to the team members as required and also contribute to documenting cloud operations playbook and providing thought leadership in development automation, CI / CD Involve in providing insights for optimization of cloud computing costs
- Degree in Computer science or related field (such as software development)
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience on AWS cloud platform
- Expert knowledge on AWS services (EC2, S3, IAM etc) AWS Certification will be an added advantage
- Experience with SQL and No SQL databases Familiar with distributed / micro services architecture and event-driven architecture
- Experience in DevOps process (AWS solution architecture Devops tools) and CI / CD toolsets (such as Jenkins etc.
- Knowledge on multiple operating systems- Linux, windows etc.
- Experience with at least one programming or scripting language is a must (ex-python, Ruby) Strong knowledge on cloud infrastructure (firewalls, load balancers etc.
- Personal Skills Strong analytical skills to solve problems
- Knowledge on incident and change management
- Act as an escalation point and mentor to junior employees Ability to effectively communicate with employees and clients
- Strong inquisitiveness to stay in touch with groundbreaking technologies
- Willingness to take on standby duties if necessary
Experience: 3-5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards