Dear Job Seekers,
Deloitte India is Hiring for:
Job Title: Senior Analyst - Cloud Developer - GCP
- As a Cloud Developer you will drive the delivery of world-class cloud solutions based on the GCP platform for the office of the Deputy CIO of Technology, providing expertise on cloud infrastructure services.
- This includes taking a lead role in the cloud architecture and engineering practice. You will be challenged to find approaches that enable rapid adoption of new cloud services and drive transformation for our business and IT processes.
- Your responsibilities include partnering with business-lead development teams and successfully leading the design of cloud solutions.
- You will be challenged to find approaches that enable rapid adoption of new cloud services, drive transformation, and transform IT.
- Develop code and scripts to enable consumption of the GCP platform within Deloitte Ensure that all cloud solutions follow security and compliance controls.
- Participate in the establishment of an automated DevOps release management pipeline which delivers tooling for next generation application development efforts (the Dev) and on-going production operations (the Ops).
- Cultivate a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery mind set.
- Ensure development teams are provided a full set of DevOps ALM tools by leading the establishment of the right tooling and processes that will result in a fully automated release management pipeline to include: The Automated build process, environment setups, testing scripts, deployments, and production operational metrics/debugging information (to target developers).
- Partner with architecture and operations teams to develop practical automation solutions and custom modules.
- Troubleshoot automation issues and find practical solutions that move projects forward in a timely manner.
- Be a trusted automation and tooling advisor for DevOps initiatives by providing objective, practical and relevant ideas, insights and advice. Plan, organize, and control multiple responsibilities to achieve project objectives; technically guide projects through to completion.
- Ensure deliverables are completed within target timeframes and are consistently of high-quality. Work with teams to bring continuous improvement to ALM processes and tools. Develop and own KPIs to ensure performance is measured against expected business outcomes. Primary
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or relevant experience and accomplishments.
- 8 years of experience in the IT field.
- 1-3 years of Release Management Coordination/Engineer experience managing builds through development, QA, UAT through to production.
- 1-3 years of development experience on a major cloud platform (Azure, AWS, or GCP)
- Experience with modern server side scripting language such as python, perl, php, ruby, etc.
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform
- Experience with message-based systems and event driven architecture
- Experience with API development and the CRUD model Understand how to automate builds for developer environments from development through production within a Continuous Delivery model.
- Experience of practical implementations of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools.
- Must understand the Scrum Agile methodology and have worked on a Scrum team.
Experience: 8 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards