Dear Job Seekers,
Parexel is Hiring for:
Job Title: Associate Director, Cloud Engineering Competency Lead
- Play a critical role in leading the innovation and growth of our persona-based UI offering which could be low code, web OR mobile platforms.
- Relationships Reports to Senior Director Key Accountabilities Lead engineering teams for Product development. Strong understanding of UI Design, Architecture and provide implementation inputs for UI Design and Architecture.
- Suggest solutions, alternatives at app design and architecture level. Expertise in Modern Mobile Architecture as well as software design patterns to ensure the productivity, maintainability and scalability
- Lead the development for delivering Persona based UI which could be a mix of Low Code, Mobile and Web platform.
- Work with product manager/owner to understand requirements and ensure the technical feasibility of Product delivery.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders across geographies
- Participate in full application life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release
- Research technical issues and provide recommendations to enhance reusability, consistency, performance, and maintainability Work on POC projects to integrate and upgrade existing application Skills
- Strong Product delivery experience with 12+ years with hands on UI development experience.
- Experienced in Mobile Native UI, Auto Layout, UI Kit, Networking, Persistency, Multithreading, performance, push notifications, concurrency, Swift, Objective C, Core Data and Security.
- Strong experience with RESTful APIs Strong experience in major mobile design & development paradigms spanning user experience (native, HTML 5/Web kit), data ingestion, analytics, web services (REST & JSON), etc.
- Good knowledge of design patterns, UML, mobile architectures and engineering practices
- Should have user-centric /customer-centric, Agile and continuous learning mindset
- Should be able to collaborate with architects, designers, product managers and software developers to influence product direction and functional requirements
- Should have passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well Lead Engineering teams and established strong Engineering practices including CI/CD
- Should have worked on Low code platform, preferably Power Apps
Experience: 12+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards