Dear Job Seekers,
Hiring for Novo Nordisk
Job Title: AWS Cloud Developer
- The position As AWS Developer, you will join a team of developers and data engineers with whom you will build data & analytics solutions based on the business needs.
- You will team up with your colleagues, working with the agile principles and focus on solutions that can be deployed into production.
- Together with the team you will develop and maintain our catalogue of solutions embedded on AWS.
- Furthermore, you will develop and provide technical guidance regarding data science components such as EMR, SageMaker, R and other relevant data science tools. As AWS Developer, you will work focused on solutions that can be deployed into production.
- You will collaborate with DM&A Operations in India to whom you will hand over your work for operations and maintenance post go-live.
- To succeed in this job, you are expected to understand the technologies involved in the components that makes up the data lake, data science, ML and AI solutions, and you know how these are integrated.
- If your coding skills are sharp enough but you have not played with AWS before we will bring you up to speed.
- You have a master degree in relevant field and hands-on experience working with software development, contemporary cloud technologies, including data lake and advanced analytics as well as the integration of these.
- Perhaps you have a background within software development or software engineering. You are very pleasant to be around and will fit well into the team where it is important to have fun and where we work in a relaxed informal and flexible atmosphere.
Experience: 3 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards