Dear Job Seekers,
ServiceNow is Hiring for:
Job Title: Business Insights Analyst
- This role is a hybrid of traditional roles in strategy, business/customer analysis, research, and data visualization requiring a mix of strategic thinking, analytics and data management, and business operations skills.
- This position will be reporting to the Manager, Data & Analytics. We are looking for a talented individual with a strategic viewpoint who can grow and adapt along with our fast-paced business.
- The ideal candidate is relentlessly curious, has high analytical capability and is passionate about creating innovative analysis to understand trends and identify opportunities.
- This individual is energized by creating actionable insights and recommendations for business leaders and is highly collaborative with both business and technical audiences at all levels of the organization.
- What you get to do in this role: Leads analysis on business performance.
- Works autonomously to proactively uncover trends and anomalies, develops actionable insights from analysis of real-time business dashboards that will drive business decisions and actions.
- Apply expertise in quantitative analysis and presentation/visualization of data to see beyond the numbers; transform raw data into actionable insights and recommendations Create frameworks to better understand and monitor key business activities.
- Contributes solutions to improve monitoring and alert systems for data and analytics. Improve operational excellence through proactive identification and execution of initiatives that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business.
- This includes identifying ways in which tools can be built and deployed to improve workflows. Build cross-functional relationships and be able to establish resources to help solve complex interdisciplinary problems on behalf of the business.
- Proactively identify areas for deeper analysis and study. Partner with business leaders.
- Prepare analysis and recommendations for strategic decision-making. To be successful in this role, we need someone who has: Bachelor Degree in an analytical field (e.g., Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Business or a related field). Master Degree is a plus.
- 3 to 6 years of prior experience in business, strategy, analytics and/or research Proven track record of using data to drive business decisions including the ability to structure problems for analysis, analyze the data, and provide actionable recommendations through effective and compelling storytelling.
- Exposure to end-to-end enterprise business processes across Marketing, Customer acquisition, Sales, Customer Success, renewal, Professional services, Usage Analytics, Customer Support, Finance, etc. in a cloud-based business model.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to engage effectively at all levels of the organization, to both technical and non-technical audiences. Self-starter with a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand.
- Demonstrated passion for connecting the dots, digging deeper to uncover stories and trends in data, with a keen eye for detail. Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively across different functions
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills Strong SQL skills with the ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and subqueries Experience with Tableau and/or MicroStrategy, Power BI (or similar analytical packages) a plus Experience with R, SAS, or Python a plus.
Experience: 3-6 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards