Dear Job Seekers,
JLL is Hiring for:
Job Title: Digital Business Analyst
- Discovery Frame functional requirements based on business needs and manage internal stakeholders (data, business, etc.
- Use this knowledge to solve their problems and build beautiful experiences
- Be informed about the data, both qualitative and quantitative Own the products and features and be considered an expert of your products.
- Master the end-to-end NXT customer journey.
- Help define where and how your product fits into the ecosystem at large. Build, validate, test and deploy new features.
- Develop Maintain the product backlog; writing user stories and updating the backlog.
- Develop succinct user stories (INVEST) to be used during agile development using GTW, UX designs, context and the proposed solution.
- Collaborate and discuss with UX to develop key designs, user paths, prototypes and key success indicators.
- Work closely with the engineering team to understand what is possible, focusing on our technology park to develop comprehensive and understandable descriptions of our stories.
- Report performance against key performance indicators and look for improvements to these metrics’ Constant evolution of processes and resources to improve the quality and speed of delivery
- Work with Agile methodologies, developing products with feedback, building them with the ability to rotate if needed.
- Act as an entrepreneur Planning and delivery Offer value quickly and iteratively using an agile approach Set up and perform acceptance tests
- Prepare the necessary inputs for the development (business rules, models. Interface with the development team and internal IT / data teams
- Plan and agree development phases until implementation.
- Develop and refine the backlog and release plans for the team to deliver
- Constant problem solving with designers and engineers, using their language Plan sprints, estimation sessions and retrospectives
- Work with key stakeholders to implement your product strategy.
- Required Skills Degree educated. 3 years or more of work as Product Owner or equivalent position Experience working in an agile environment (SCRUM / XP or KANBAN)
- Excellent problem-solving, prioritization and communication skills Successful application of a fast, iterative and experimental approach to product development
- Able to work closely with engineers on how to describe technical requirements.
- Strong understanding of data (Azure Application Insights, Tableau) and use of this information to inform your work. Familiarity with A / B tests, split tests or other multivariate tests.
- Other useful skills Experience in rapid prototyping and UX Lean Experience in large multinational distributed environments.
- Required Skills Acceptance Test Driven Development, Agile Software Development Lifecycle, Backlog Refinement, Business Requirements Analysis, Functional Requirement Documents, Product Backlog
- Management, Writing User Stories Optional Skills
Experience: 3 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards