Dear Job Seekers,
Deloitte India is Hiring for:
Job Title: Analyst - Global Contact Center - Technology
- Work you’ll do to assist Deloitte employees with technology problems over the phone in a timely manner so that they can perform their job and be productive for the firm.
- It might involve either direct resolution of the problem or escalation to another team as the case may be. Our customers have a high expectation that you will be able to resolve their issue on the call, but they recognize that there are some issues that can only be resolved by teams outside the Call Center.
- Our customers are very computer literate, and accuracy of information is a high priority. Provide effective and timely resolution for all voice and non-voice interactions (phone, email, self-service tickets, chats and voicemail) with end users.
- Analyze and resolve incidents and service requests regarding use of application software or hardware. Document every incident and support request in the CRM tool and ensure the tickets are closed or escalated as appropriate.
- Should have basic knowledge about computer software and hardware. Should stay informed about ongoing issues/outages, changes in environment that are communicated via email and other channels regularly.
- Meet key performance indicators like Customer Satisfaction Survey scores, Contact Quality, First Call Resolution, and Schedule
- Adherence and participate in individual/group coaching sessions. Create a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships through deep problem understanding with a consummately professional attitude.
- Should be a self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service.
- Should be a quick learner and team player.
- Should be flexible to work in different shifts as ISS-Technology works 24 x 7.
- Avoid unplanned time off from work as this would have major impact on our business.
- Excessive unplanned absence may result in disciplinary actions.
- Adheres to Code of Ethics, Vision, Mission and Core Values.
- The ability to handle multiple interactions
- The team Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities.
- Our professionals are committed to excellence and to enhancing the trust of our clients.
- Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients.
Experience: 4-8 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards