Dear Job Seekers,
Hiring for Novo Nordisk
Job Title: Advanced Business Analyst
- The position holder will be responsible for supporting and managing GxP (GMP) critical IT systems in MIT- Site IT systems assigned by performing the activities such as ITSM - Incident Management, Problem Management, CSV (Computer System Validation)- ITQC/Validation.
- You will be responsible to support System Management team member, Project team member, Change Management, System Manager Delegate and Tester. Further Support compliance activities for systems which involves validation and System Management activities. Lastly you will be part of project management related activities and support implementation. Qualifications
- We Expect you to hold the below skills and knowledge. B,Tech, BE, MCA, [Register to View] [Register to View] or similar graduate degree in relevant field(IT, CS) Preferred to have knowledge about ITIL and ISO quality management certification Min 6+ years of experience in working in a service level-based organization preferably in the IT quality domain. 3+ years of experience in Pharmaceutical industry 3+ years of technical expertise in Application Management Min 1+ years of practical experience in GxP areas with exposure to regulatory affairs.
- Min 1+ years in performing RCAs, CAPA and any other relevant IT quality assurance activities Good interpersonal skills
- Should have ability to collaborate and communicate with stakeholders and external parties.
- Should have excellent presentation skills
- Good team player Ability to represent NN in relations with users and external vendors/stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral in English Comfortable working with different cultures Large degree of flexibility and the ability to work under strong time pressure Working at Novo Nordisk
Experience: 3 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards