Dear Job Seekers,
Hiring for Novo Nordisk
Job Title: Business Analyst
- The systems are used on a global scale by all areas of the business from R&D to sales and are critical to the execution of key business processes such as development, manufacturing, sales, finance, etc. FLIT Systems (Finance & Legal IT) department has systems which support finance and legal processes in Novo Nordisk.
- The Position This position is primarily responsible for managing and supporting financial critical systems of IO (International Operations) region.
- You will be supporting System Manager in handling multiple systems and supporting during transition of systems from IO to Global IT GBS. You will be responsible for day-to-day operation and maintenance of these IT systems, including incident management, problem management and change/release management.
- Qualification You are an ideal candidate if you meet the following You should have overall 5+ years of IT industry experience 2+ years of pharma industry experience, would be added advantage
- You should have good interpersonal skills and strong analytical skills You should have ability to collaborate and communicate with external parties, primarily users.
- You are flexible to work under strong time pressure You should have capability to understand the business needs quickly and possess good customer service skills and professionalism, hard worker with a flexible approach
- You should have excellent communication skills written and verbal English You should be flexible and work in CET hours Resolve issues/queries raised by users through incident management Working at Novo Nordisk At Novo Nordisk, your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
Experience: 2+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards