Dear Job Seekers,
Our Client is Hiring for:
Job Title: Business Process Analyst
- He/she is a peer to scrum masters, project managers and Delivery Managers in IT Delivery functions Accountable to provide level 3 support during major incidents/crisis.
- Accountable for problem identification, validation of solution and effectiveness of problem management.
- Accountable to establish definition of End-2-End business KPIs and support in the deployment and rollout.
- Will be part of DevOps team and accountable to validate critical to quality (CtQ) and ensure IT Operational readiness while projects/changes are deployed.
- Accountable for participating in the Architectural Review Board and responsible to review infrastructure designs and solutions.
- Key participant in proof of concept activities to resolve white spots in the end to end landscape. Approves the content of the change release.
- Accountable for Continuous Service Improvement and oversee the quality of solutions being provided by the application maintenance partners.
- Align and work closely with Partners CoE. To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience 10+ years of overall IT experience with proven track record for designing and delivering solutions that are focused on usability, flexibility and scalability
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform (data model, business processes) 7+ years with strong knowledge and working experience with integration, Triggers, Test classes, Apex, Salesforce APIs, Salesforce workflows , Visualforce Pages, Process Builder, Lightning components, workflows, and security, Ability to manage cross-department stakeholders with unique needs and competing priorities
Salary: As per the Company Standards