Dear Job Seekers,
Our Client is Hiring for:
Job Title: Quality Analyst
- Expertise in Smoke, Functional, Regression, Exploratory, Database Testing and Automation
- Should be good at writing SQL Queries (Oracle or SQL Server or My SQL)
- 2+ years of experience on automation using selenium
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong experience in Manual Testing and testing concepts.
- Experience with SDLC in Agile model
- Experience with bug tracking tools (i.e. JIRA)
- Excellent in analysis & communication, coordinate with different project stakeholders
- Excellent in analysis & problem solving
- Working as a Techno Functional tester in one of the Agile projects
- Design and maintain efficient test cases
- Execute the test cases on multiple environments
- Support to Production releases
- Collaborating with different stakeholders
- Provide various kind of status reports
- Production Live Support
- Analyzing the System requirements, Functional documents of the application.
- Involved in Test plan preparation.
- Identifying required Test scenarios and designing Test cases and executing the Test cases.
- Involved in reviewing of test scenarios and Test cases.
- Involved in smoke, Functionality Testing, Retesting, Regression Testing, Compatibility Testing
- Analyzing the root cause of the failed Test Case and provide the related data samples.
- Defect Reporting and Tracking using JIRA.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly status reports.
- Performed Database Testing using SQL to check the Data Validation and Data Integrity.
- Reproducing the client-side issues and scenarios at local side.
- User Acceptance Test (UAT) support to the client.
Experience: 4-6 Years
Salary: As per the Company Standards