Dear Job Seekers,
JP Morgan Chase & Co. is Hiring for:
Job Title: Software Engineering - VP - Java/ AWS/ Cloud/ Big Data
- As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
- We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
- This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including: BS/BA degree or equivalent experience Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture Software Engineering - VP - Java/ AWS/ Cloud/ Big Data
- Skills: Software Engineering, Vp, Java, Aws, Cloud, Big Data, Broadband
Experience: 4-5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards