Dear Job Seekers,
Our Client is Hiring for:
Job Title: RPA Developer
- Design, document, develop, test and debug robotic process automation (RPA) applications using UIPath
- Ability to provide technical guidance during requirement gathering and solution design phase.
- Develop scripts that are efficient, well-structured, maintainable and following best-practices.
- Analyze code, debug errors and implement revised automations.
- Bachelor/Master in Computer Science or Associated Degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in developing RPA BOTs using UIPath
- Knowledge about SDLC process and experience in implementing/deploying BOTs in production
- Experience in extracting data from PDF, Excel, Web pages, data tables etc.
- Experience with Json, string manipulation, RE Framework.
- Ability to analyze Orchestrator log
- Able to work in an agile team environment.
- UiPath RPA Developer Certification is desired
Experience: 3 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards