Dear Job Seekers,
Oracle is Hiring for:
Job Title: Senior Applications Engineer
- Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications.
- Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform high-level design based on provided external specifications.
- Specify, design and implement minor changes to existing software architecture.
- Build highly complex enhancements and resolve complex bugs.
- Build and execute unit tests and unit plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA.
- Communicate with QA and porting engineering as necessary to discuss minor changes to product functionality and to ensure quality and consistency across specific products.
- Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment.
- Fully competent in own area of expertise.
- May have project lead role and or supervise lower-level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Experience: 4 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards