Dear Job Seekers,
Oracle is Hiring for:
Job Title: Applications Developer 2
- Work within a tight-knit engineering team on solving complex problems
- Practice rigorous software development
- Basic understanding of distributed systems
- Participate in the full life-cycle delivery of complex software applications.
- Qualifications/Skills: Technically skilled (Java/C++)
- Desire to work in a high-energy environment
- Affection and love for writing OOP code
- Affection and love for creating innovative software
- Strong desire to grow technically.
- Thorough understanding of OOP and Design Patterns
- Interest in developing business-oriented software
- Some experience with modern development tools (Eclipse, SVN, GIT, etc.)
- BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 2 to 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
- Analyse, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications.
- Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform detailed design based on provided high level design specifications.
- Assist in system planning, scheduling and implementation.
- Build enhancements (including new product features) and resolve bugs.
- Build and execute unit test and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA.
- Interact with QA and porting engineering about problems in the code.
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures.
- Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
- BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
Experience: 2-4 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards