Dear Job Seekers,
JP Morgan Chase & Co. is Hiring for:
Job Title: Software Engineering- J2ee Application Development lead
- This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including: Work within a larger Software Engineer team to Design, code, Test & Deploy in production and implement suitable continuous integration (CI) frameworks, AFT and enabling earlier discovery of defects and higher quality software.
- Work in Agile scrum teams alongside development and business analysts to build/maintain effective automated user acceptance tests that will validate application user stories Design, Coding, Unit testing and Defect fixes and ensure end-end functions/ scenarios are working fine during testing and QA integration and release cycles/builds Identify and build service layer automated test solutions to support early automation like AFT, CI & CD Good in Innovation, vision, Business communication, leadership, project management, Vendor relationship, negotiating skills, Business architectural, analysis and planning skills
- Adhere to development coding standards, Code Reviews and recommend continuous improvement of processes for OPT SVC. Leverage existing test frameworks to solve specific problems in various Development and QA organizations.
- Work proactively with CCB OPT developers, managers and business partners to develop, coordinate, communicate and enforce testing schedules, and deliverables.
- Drive the overall OPT Development strategy to accelerate preparation and execution of SDLC activities. Plan/coordinate early builds & test across multiple platforms and systems.
- Plan for Non-Functional testing and meet the demands of the product specification in a distributed micro-services-based architecture using Kafka and Cassandra Technical
- Experience Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems required and 12+ years of experience with the following: Team Application Developer lead/Manager or Automaton on an enterprise Information Technology (IT) team Technical proficiency in Java, Could Technologies (PASS, SAAS, Azure/AWS.etc)
- Candidate will be responsible for providing advanced engineering support to production support teams for complex application performance and infrastructure issues.
- Candidate should have a strong Infrastructure Architecture background with experience with virtualization technologies, knowledge of Data exchange & and extensive
- Virtualization technology skills, systems architecture skills, excellent collaborative skills, and strong analytical reasoning Hands on experience with web technologies (e.g., HTTP, XML, REST, HTML, etc.)
Experience: 12-15 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards