Dear Job Seekers,
IBM is Hiring for:
Job Title: Application Architect: Mobile
Role and Responsibilities:
- Mobility, combined with the phenomena of data and cloud, is transforming business and our industry in historic ways, allowing people to re-imagine work, industries and professions.
- Working with various technical teams to understand their needs, offering them solutions and setting and managing their expectations
- Following up best practices for development and championing their adoption as per company defined standards
- Mentor and grow engineers while keeping them engaged and focused on the product and company vision
- Help set team goals and technical direction while ensuring that they align with the goals of the larger organization
- Represent the team in planning and product meetings, effectively communicating the available platform features and constraints. Versatile team player and technical leader with excellent analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills with an aptitude to learn new technologies.
- Should understand an end-to-end context on Mobile Transformation engagements. Responsible for owning the complete application/program technically end to end right from requirement till deployment
- Validated experience managing a team of analysts, developers and drive delivery technically with team
- Exposure to Digital transformation is a huge plus.
- Deep understanding in building design patterns
- Hands-on experience in Unit Testing and Static Code Analysis Ability to get hands-on and showcase examples of end-to-end mobile project execution
- Experience and knowledge in DevOps Automation, developing and deploying solution on Cloud Platforms
- Excellent communication skills. You and IBM India IBM's Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose
Experience: 5-6 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards