Dear Job Seekers,
Google is Hiring for:
Job Title: Merchandising Manager
- Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from India due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice.
- Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Minimum qualifications: Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in a merchandising or marketing role for an online commerce or digital content business
- Experience working in the India Market Ability to speak and write in Hindi and English fluently Preferred qualifications:
- Experience working in function or company focused on mobile, ecommerce, or gaming
- Strong writing skills in the digital and mobile context Strong analytical skills, ability to analyse research or performance data and apply that analysis to optimize merchandising strategy
- Ability to advise on strategies and product requirements to enhance merchandising capabilities along with strong communication skills and collaborative working approach
- Ability to work with partners to develop co-promotion or cross-promotion strategies and campaigns
About the Job
- As a Merchandising Manager, you will help build and maintain Google Play's merchandising program on handsets, web and tablets.
- Based on your digital content retail experience, you will coordinate and launch effective online features and promotions.
- You bring to the table strong retail instincts, sharp analytical abilities, and impeccable oral and written communication skills.
- You are comfortable working cross-functionally with product, design, marketing, engineering, and other teams to develop an innovative user experience.
- It important that you be able to work both independently and collaboratively to develop new content features and scalable merchandising processes.
- You’ll also have a track record for successful prioritization, meeting critical deadlines, and enthusiastically addressing challenges with an eye toward problem solving.
- As a Merchandising Manager for Google Play, you will impact users everyday by owning merchandising efforts for the Apps vertical within your markets.
- You will be the expert on the content, user needs, and the local ecosystem.
- You will set the strategy for and execute against merchandising and retail promotions for the Apps vertical while continually analyzing performance metrics and optimizing the user experience.
- You will be able to understand what content is compelling for users and will create editorial focused on top user needs.
- You'll also be familiar with content publishing systems.
- You will bring extensive experience in an online or mobile business, a fanatical devotion to the user, superb organization and communication skills, and a track record of beating growth goals.
Experience: 5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards