Dear Job Seekers,
Our Client is Hiring for:
Job Title: Sr Associate, Microbiology
- To perform periodic microbiological tests as per the schedule, as per Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- To perform the Bacterial Endotoxin Test as per the schedule.
- To test the material for their pre-sterile bio-burden and to test Raw Material (RM)/ Packing Material (PM) for bio-burden test.
- To co-ordinate with Technical department for any kind of machine related abnormality, which might be affecting the quality of the product, and its microbiological content.
- To take the samples for sterility test and to carry out the sterility testing as per schedule. To sign all the documents related to microbiological testing.
- To sign the documents related to sterility testing.
- To analyse water samples for pH, conductivity, Bacterial Endotoxin Test (BET), bio-burden, Total Organic Carbon (TOC), bio- assay, pathogens, Thermophiles, chlorides, hardness, silt density index etc.
- To analyse the samples of water system after maintenance work and forward the report to executive of department for review.
- To maintain and update stock record of Limulus Amoebocyte Lysate (LAL) reagents.
- To qualify the personnel to enter in to the cleanroom area.
- To keep track of requirement for procurement and give monthly requirement to executive.
- To qualify the prepared media for growth promotion test.
- To perform gram staining of daily-observed colonies and send them for the identification.
- To perform the microbiological analysis of stability sample as per daily plan of work & in line with standard operating procedure.
- To prepare media for routine monitoring.
- To perform the validation as per the laid down protocol. To prepare pure culture and perform GPT of media
- To maintain and update media stock record formats. Qualifications [Register to View] degree (Micro) /background is preferred. 5-8 years experiences working experience with injectable preferred Reasonable Accommodations
Experience: 5-8 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards