Dear Job Seekers,
Abbott Laboratories is Hiring for:
Job Title: Key Account Manager-Institutional Sales
- Drive and grow ARDx business within identified Key Accounts understand volume of Abbott business in these accounts, anticipate barriers to product usage and ensure access to reach targets.
- Drive new conversions and performance of Institutional segment Develop sales pipeline and conversion plan
- Ensure sales effectiveness and efficiency in customer visits Managing and improving pricing, distribution channels to achieve competitiveness
- Review key account sales performance on a regular basis and take corrective actions
- Accountable for achieving the yearly budgeted target Build a forecast by franchise wise to meet the budget numbers Define sales strategy and commercial priorities for identified key accounts.
- Review key account sales performance and ensure to achieve its budget numbers
- Responsible to manage the Internal & External Relationship Identify key stakeholders and build & manage relationships within identified Key Accounts (Lab technicians, Pathologists, Microbiologists etc.)
- Manage relationships with non-clinical stakeholders (Pharmacist-Purchase managers, Distributors, Sub-distributors, Dealers) to complete the sales order and fulfilment cycle.
- Responsible for Customer Satisfaction Solicit Customer Satisfaction Surveys participation, investigate causes of customer dissatisfaction Ensure that market intelligence and feedback is captured and disseminated
- Collaborating with multi-functional teams (Marketing, Finance, Logistics, Operations, among others) to execute the sales cycle and to ensure high levels of customer attention and service
- Builds extensive relationships with decision makers and influencers of key accounts after assessing their needs, purchasing method, and frequency of contact preferences
- Strictly adhere to the Abbott compliance guidelines while engaging with HCPs or other commercial entities
Experience: 10 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards