Dear Job Seekers,
Abbott Laboratories is Hiring for:
Job Title: Key Account Manager-Institutional Sales
- Drive and grow Abbott rapid diagnostics business within identified Key Accounts understand volume of Abbott business in these accounts, anticipate barriers to product usage and ensure access to reach targets.
- Drive new conversions and performance of Institutional segment Develop sales pipeline and conversion plan
- Ensure sales effectiveness and efficiency in customer visits Managing and improving pricing, distribution channels to achieve competitiveness
- Review key account sales performance on a regular basis and take corrective actions
- Accountable for achieving the yearly budgeted target Build a forecast by franchise wise to meet the budget numbers Define sales strategy and commercial priorities for identified key accounts.
- Review key account sales performance and ensure to achieve its budget numbers
- Responsible to manage the Internal & External Relationship Identify key stakeholders and build & manage relationships within identified Key Accounts (Lab technicians, Pathologists, Microbiologists etc.)
- Manage relationships with non-clinical stakeholders (Pharmacist-Purchase managers, Distributors, Sub-distributors, Dealers) to complete the sales order and fulfillment cycle.
- Responsible for Customer Satisfaction Solicit Customer Satisfaction Surveys participation, investigate causes of customer dissatisfaction
- Ensure that market intelligence and feedback is captured and disseminated
- Collaborating with multi-functional teams (Marketing, Finance, Logistics, Operations, among others) to execute the sales cycle and to ensure high levels of customer attention and service
- Builds extensive relationships with decision makers and influencers of key accounts after assessing their needs, purchasing method, and frequency of contact preferences Strictly adhere to the Abbott compliance guidelines while engaging with HCPs or other commercial entities
Experience: 4 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards