Dear Job Seekers,
Sheraton is Hiring for:
Job Title: Cluster Director of Sales & Marketing
- Functions as the strategic business leader for the Sales and Marketing Departments of a cluster of properties and is responsible for property reactive sales (outside of Event Booking Centers), proactive account sales and segment sales, local and social catering sales, business travel sales, reservation sales and destination sales, if applicable.
- The position shares responsibility for achieving revenue goals, guest and employee satisfaction and the financial performance of the department.
- Implements the brand s service strategy and applicable brand initiatives in all aspects of the sales process.
- Leads on-property sales functions for a cluster of properties to build long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of properties sales objectives.
- Evaluates the participation of properties in the various sales channels (e.g., Market Sales, , electronic lead channels, etc.) and develops strong working relationships to maximize each property s benefits. Proactively positions and markets the various properties.
- Manages the marketing budget to enable development of property specific campaigns, promotions and collateral to drive revenue and meet property objectives.
- Interfaces with regional marketing communications on regional and national promotions pull through.
- Develops and implements strategies for a cluster of properties that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand target customer profile and property employees and provides a return on investment to the owners and the company.
- Education and Experience 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 4 years’ experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
Experience: 2-4 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards