Dear Job Seekers,
Novartis is Hiring for:
Job Title: Team Leader - Primary Market Research
- Provides analytical expertise and thought leadership in understanding business performance, defining KPIs, forecasting, segmentation/targeting, strategic planning and leveraging internal and external data assets to make better data driven decisions.
- Works closely with the business leaders to develop new techniques, explore innovative data assets and drive standardization across the analytics organization
- Focuses on critical business questions, drives towards strategic and synthesized insights, and suggests ideas and actionable recommendations that enable better decision-making for the business.
- Simplify complex analyses and create clear and concise stories to motivate the organization to make better data driven decisions, developing promotional campaigns, and business cases.
- Challenge the status quo, explore new data assets, and experiment with innovative analytics to ensure business has a competitive advantage with robust account-based analytics
- Evaluation of insights derived from robust analysis of multiple data sources both internal to and external
- Maintain up to date knowledge and emerging trends of Market Research and Analytical methodologies
- Has deep understanding of the market place and drivers of business performance Maintain full compliance with internal and external guidelines, stay current on external and internal guidelines, develop training and approaches for Integrated Team (where needed) to understand and fully comply with compliance requirements
- Partner with relevant internal departments and make sure information is communicated across all the key stakeholders Partner with other Novartis teams and business leaders, departments (e.g., sourcing, Finance, Managed Markets); develop counseling and working relationships across departments Interface directly with analytics team to ensure that supported projects are delivered on time and to the appropriate quality for the franchise
- Work with finance BPAs to provide clear guidance on budget, latest outlook and monthly reporting processes Build insightful reports and presentations that highlight the actionable insights combined with business implications/strategic & tactical options
- Financial targets Performance measured against internal goals and external benchmarks
Experience: 9+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards