Dear Job Seekers,
Novartis is Hiring for:
Job Title: Specialist - Supply Operations
- Lead and manage implementation of assigned product lifecycle projects / brands as per the relevant SOPs, business matrix and SLA time lines in a compliant and timely manner
- Ensures that the customers have clear visibility of the current valid supply plan.
- Monitors the delivery commitments in terms of quantities and timelines.
- Manages backlog and backorders between the Site and customers/ next supply points.
- Also, direct communication with Customers and internal and external stakeholders.
- Is responsible for creating and maintaining related Planning Parameter set-up (e.g. Minimum Order Quantities (MOQs), Safety Stock and Maximum Stock Level, Lead Times, and Rest Shelf-Life requirements), in alignment with the tactical planners and the customers.
- Delivers and maintains a detailed Change Over Plan (COP) for LC projects regarding implementation dates, according to the overall strategic project/ program plan, in order to allow for early local Master Data set-up and planning at site and in countries.
- Works with a broad variety of stakeholders: Actively seek alignment with the experts from different functions (e.g. Supply Support Team (SST) members, CPO DRA, CPO demand planning, site tactical/ operational schedulers, Master Data Governance, Demand Management Center, other Supply Chain functions) and is in close collaboration with Project Lead / Life Cycle Manager.
- Is responsible for the up-to-date assortment at SKU level of the assigned brands.
- Provides the trigger for follow-ups on obsolete SKU Master Data to all stakeholders, via COP Notification and via Data Directory.
- Actively manages the blocks to ensure compliant shipment to countries
- Ensures compliance with GMP, regulatory requirements, and HSE (including record management) and continuous improvement of quality relevant processes within area of responsibility.
- Ensures that the implementation activities are in accordance with the regulatory approvals and the implementation strategy.
- Plans and executes changeover activities with all involved functions and proactively addresses/resolves or escalates potential issues through the Project Lead or project team.
- Is accountable for End-to-End Master Data Set-up and ensures that all Master Data required to support demand flow is created according to standard timelines and project needs/urgency
Experience: 4 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards