Dear Job Seekers,
Novartis is Hiring for:
Job Title: Senior Manager
- Material standardization: Main tasks during projects: Leading material standardization Work Stream, standardized internal specification. Standardized logistics requirements (packing units, pallets...).
- Harmonized master data (storage conditions, NCC code, etc). Owner of request for new code creation during Material Standardization for all materials in scope.
- Manage new material requests, coming from sites: check if material is in harmonization portfolio (1. is on the list or already went through standardization.
- is it potential to be harmonized, if not?
- Non-harmonized LH new code should be implemented).
- Initiate, Co-ordinate and lead Change Requests and closely supervise the progress and constant follow-ups to assure execution on time.
- Various types of change requests to be initiated. Align and onboard relevant partners needed for the evaluation (Brand Leads, Master Data SPOCs, Regulatory SPOCs, CR SPOCs, Global Change Control Process Owners, various SPOCs on sites).
- Close coordination and supporting planning material transfer and executing material transfer. Minimum requirements
- Graduate / Post Graduate and Engineering, Supply Chain Management.
- Proven experience of min 8-14 years of core Supply Chain experience which includes Supply Chain Planning, Master data governance, Project Management and Business reporting.
Experience: 8-14 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards