Dear Job Seekers
AIG is Hiring for:
Job Title: Sr. Underwriter - Accident and Health
- Adherence to all internal and external compliance standards, including implementation of new standards.
- Product Development and Maintenance Review all new products or changes to existing products in regard to benefits offered, structure and sum insured.
- Price, or where required, liaise with regional actuary to provide supporting data for pricing. Prepare policy wording, including changes and review all collateral relating to the product.
- Review and update the product set up for the operating system in regard to the underwriting rules, fields to capture benefits and peril codes.
- Carry out user acceptance testing, and drive required changes to ensure the above is met. Collaborate with Product Management and Distribution across product to ensure a team approach to deliver customized and innovative solutions to customers.
- Portfolio Management Monitor loss ratio performance for the assigned book of business to ensure monthly / quarterly / annual goals are met.
- Responsible for the execution of agreed underwriting corrective action plans. Review business analytic and provide leadership in the decision making on required actions
- Professional and Technical Skills and Experience Proven Accident and Health products and technical underwriting skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategies to grow profitability and production growth. Strong customer service ethic, with a sound understanding of the business processes. Excellent communication and influencing skills both written and oral.
- Excellent planning, leadership and negotiation skills. Self-motivated and able to set strategic direction.
- Able to work in a team to lead and contribute so that AIG meets its strategic goals.
- Knowledge of country regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Ability to multi-task and handle divisional objectives as requested and handles multiple priorities often under tight deadlines. Strong sense of responsibility for one's actions and work.
- It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc. its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
Experience: 5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards