Dear Job Seekers
AIG is Hiring for:
Job Title: Sr. Manager, Governance
- A key aspect of this role is building collaborative relationships with our internal business partners. T
- his position will actively manage multiple time-sensitive requests, effectively interface with all levels of management, including executive leadership.
- Required Qualifications Bachelor’s degree focused in related area (Business, Supply Chain or other relevant) 7 years of relevant experience working in a large, global, highly matrixed company Strong knowledge of best-in-class Sourcing & Procurement process
- Experience leading or participating in complex audit responses / remediation initiatives Demonstrated leadership of complex process improvement initiatives
- Strong ability to influence others with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills, as well as the ability to work collaboratively with senior management
- Extremely customer-focused, taking the time to understand the needs of the business
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to quickly synthesize distil and draw conclusions on large amounts of disparate data
- Preferred Qualifications Advanced degree (MBA) in related area, such as Business or Supply Chain It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc. its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Experience: 7 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards