Dear Job Seekers,
JLL is Hiring for:
Job Title: Strategic Sourcing Specialist
- Responsible for developing, leading, and executing commodity sourcing strategies for local, regional, and national initiatives for both facility and project services
- Identifying and leading appropriate field resources to execute initiatives, manage supplier relationships as it relates to administrative and operational activities and issues.
- Ensure contracting and procurement standards are maintained throughout the portfolio
- Area of Responsibility Administer and maintain Supplier contract files to ensure compliancy and all necessary contract documentation requirements
- Ensure compliance to sourcing and contracting policies and procedures
- Conduct regular market and spend analysis programs to drive cost savings and supplier improvements Conduct local and regional
- Supplier Performance review meetings, when requested, and manage supplier scorecards, contract compliance and service obligations.
- Build transparency of Supplier spend and key risks related to our suppliers. Lead reporting of results and opportunities Improve communications with operations team.
- Provide management, detailed instruction and continuous follow-up to support the operations teams in standardized RFP / bid and contract processes.
- Be proactive and manage internal and external customer expectations
- Establish relationship with Corporate Legal and Risk Management to ensure all contractual terms and conditions comply with standard or other contract changes are formally reviewed and approved by legal / risk management
- Any and all other duties and tasks assigned. Education / Training Required Bachelor's degree Preferred Degree in procurement or supply chain Years of Relevant Experience 3-5 years of strategic sourcing experience
- Skills and Knowledge Proven ability to deliver results in challenging environments Excellent PC skills, proficient in MS applications - Very strong in Microsoft excel, Word & PowerPoint Motivated to grow and perform in a high-performance organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strict timelines. Excellent Inter-personal skills, Organization skills, Strong Analytical Ability
- Ability to deal with the senior leadership team Excellent communication skills oral and written
Experience: 3-5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards