Dear Job Seekers
AIG is Hiring for:
Job Title: Inside Sales Account Executive
- Be an advisor to the customer, challenging assumptions to help them get the protection they need.
- Reporting to a Sales Manager, the Account Executive will work closely with consumers all over the United States that have requested information on life insurance products.
- No cold calling or prospecting, consumers that are either calling in or going on-line to request a quote.
- What we are looking for At least 2 years of sales experience, along with a track record of success and achieving goals.
- Strong work ethic, demonstrate a passion competitive drive to succeed. Able to develop rapport quickly over the phone using strong communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills (Negotiating and persuading, ability to listen and explain ideas) Computer proficiency & great multi-tasking skills (ability to talk, listen and use technology) Receiving inbound and / or outbound calls with ability develop rapport Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills
- Ability to frame the conversation strategically and overcome objections to close sales.
- Maintain / exceed established sales goals, key metrics, standards of performance, and compliance.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge to expertly explain insurance product benefits, inquire about medical history and accurately capture the customers response in order to generate an accurate quote.
- Ability to obtain & pass state Life and Health License (Company paid licensing)
Experience: 2 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards