Dear Job Seekers,
Techwave is Hiring for:
Job Title: SAP MM/PP Senior Consultant
- Experience as a specialist in SAP PP, procure to pay process design, LE, Variant configuration, EDI, development, configuration, implementation, and post go live.
- Experience in Manufacturing and Supply Chain, Planning, Procurement, Production stockroom and other related functions and Quality departments.
- Connect with stakeholders, business division leaders and business users to gain a full understanding of the problems they are looking to solve. A minimum of 2 End to End Implementations.
- Ask the right questions to business division leaders from Supply chain and production to begin the discovery process. Analyze and Architect scalable, flexible solutions that are extensible to future business needs using SAP ECC, SAP S/4 HANA.
- Evaluate and articulate solution value to all levels of the organization. Create innovative and practical designs that account for the end-to-end technical solution of a system, in line with the business strategy and objectives and within the context of available technology environment.
- Communicate the designs, intended architecture, and work closely with Developers and Analysts and lead with Planning, testing, deployment until final delivery of the solution to the stake holder.
- Perform hands-on solution design, solution architectures, architecture roadmaps, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks.
- Contribute to the development of governance structures, methodologies, and compliance activities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Experience in configuring MM & PP business process including but not limited to BOM, Routings, MRP, Sales & Operations planning, shop floor control, scheduling, capacity planning, production orders, work centers, batch management, planning.
- Highly focused with a comprehensive understanding of logistics, procurement, and the supply chain Manage and/or perform the design, configuration and testing of SAP applications, systems, and solutions in line with agreed timeframes, business requirements and global standards.
- Applying conceptual knowledge of business processes and technology to solve complex business processes and procedural problems.
- Identify and assess new technologies and concepts that can add value to the business.
- Experience in blueprinting, writing detailed functional specifications with high level technical details (Reports, Interfaces, Enhancements, Forms)
- Document detailed specifications of configuration design, testing and training programs.
- Consistent & proven track record of successfully employing best business practices that improve efficiency, reduce operating costs while increasing performance
- Experience in working with VC, MTO order processing, Extensive experience in Cross-Module integration of PP with SD, MM, WM, FI and CO-PA Strong oral & written communication skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms and business needs in technical specifications in English.
- Very strong ability to adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations, technologies, individuals, and cultures.
Experience: 3-5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards