Dear Job Seekers,
Salesforce is Hiring for:
Job Title: Business Value Services Senior Director
- Customer Success: Support India Strategic Accounts across all steps in the customer lifecycle, from strategic alignment, project justification, and commercial proposals to measuring the realized value of targeted business outcomes
- Sales Partnership: Work closely with internal sales teams and other functions to help define account strategies and prioritize sales initiatives based on value creation potential and opportunity size
- Orchestration: Facilitate internal and external workshops to discover customers' current and future business capabilities with the goal of identifying, prioritizing and measuring key business value drivers (metrics)
- Investment Justification: Build compelling business case presentations and ROI (Return on Investment) analyses aimed at accelerating, justifying, and / or expanding sales opportunities
- Deal Negotiation: Assist in the development and delivery of commercial proposals and deal structures, and share insights with senior sales management to help develop and execute negotiation strategies
- Thought Leadership: Provide thought leadership, training, and consultative partnering with internal sales and other teams throughout and beyond the sales cycle Exec
- Focus: Create and deliver C-level compelling propositions as basis for strategic technology decisions.
- Articulate how our solutions will digitally transform customers business at scale.
- Experience & Skills: 12-15 years of relevant experience
- Mandatory experience in a Top-Tier Consulting Firm A good understanding of one or more of the following industries Financial Services (BFSI), Retail, CPG, Manufacturing, Communications & Media
- An in-depth understanding of the new Digital paradigm Operating in matrix structures Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to create, quantify insights and communicate recommendations to CXOs Strong influencing capabilities; must be a self-starter, high energy Accommodations
- If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Posting Statement
- At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces.
- We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more
Experience: 12-15 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards
Location: New Delhi