Dear Job Seekers,
Hiring for Novo Nordisk
Job Title: Advanced Business Analyst
- You will be responsible to analyse, define and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes and define user roles and privileges and you will be responsible for design and build Einstein apps, datasets, lenses, data recipes, and dashboards using SalesForce and non-SalesForce database sources and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements. Furthermore, you will be responsible for Veeva application configuration and customisation.
- SFDC configuration (Security Settings, Approval Process, Workflow, Group/ Sharing Management, Managing user accesses, Reports and Dashboards, etc.,). Customisation (Apex, Visual Force, Apex Trigger, Component) Territory Management, Event Management. You will be responsible for data migration and environment management. Addition to the above, we expect you to have an experience of Salesforces Einstein development and set up user access control in Einstein for data security.
- You will be responsible to read, write and build complex dashboards using SAQL and SOQL. We expect you to perform as a functional bridge amongst external vendors as well as internal stakeholders and ensure risk assessment, vendor performance evaluation, continuous monitoring and troubleshooting.
- We expect you to have an experience in Pharma and healthcare domain and worked on Sales Cloud & Service Cloud and web services and Veeva certification or salesforce certification.
- To Have Graduates having Bachelor degree with relevant experience or BE/B.Tech 4+ years of experience working with SFDC Configuration and customisation, 1+ experience in Salesforce Einstein Analytics SFDC/Veeva change and release deployment iRep and VMobile implementation CLM media setup, migration and sharing Product Setup, scheduling and planning Create, edit, run & schedule Dataflows Configure and import data into Datasets from different source systems (primarily from Salesforce.com) Configuring Recipes to clean, transform & combine data Experience with full Salesforce Development Life Cycle (Analysing business requirements and planning functional requirements, Design & Implementation of a solution, Testing, Change Management and Data Migration) Territory & Event management and Data loading hands-on Knowledge of Veeva Sample Management Module good to have Excellent communication skills and comfortable working with different countries across multiple time-zones High degree of flexibility and good interpersonal skills Ability to collaborate and communicate with external parties, primarily with customers, vendors and consultants Open to share knowledge and help others
Experience: 1+ year
Salary: As per the Company Standards