Dear Job Seekers,
Abbott Laboratories is Hiring for:
Job Title: Key Accounts Manager - HQ - CCD
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Achieving sales target by driving primary and secondary sales and ensure brand presence in the assigned territory/ geography
- Developing territory performance through customer engagements and thereby sales of assigned products ethically to customers as per the business plan
- Ensure adequate availability of stocks at stockiest and chemist level
Core Job Responsibilities Business Generations & Development:
- Achieve Division wise primary target and ensure it to be equal to or greater than Secondary. Provide accurate sales forecast Sales for the upcoming months
- Generate maximum prescriptions & increase market share, support the overall business objective of organization to achieve market beating growth
- Support design and execution of the sales & marketing strategy in the assigned market. Promote the Division products as per divisional strategy
- Maintain stock levels as per norms and share high inventory product details with the division.
- Maintain minimum 30+ days inventory at all stockiest in turn avoiding crisis and loss of business.
- Ensure zero cases of expiry on stockiest shelf.
- Timely sharing of competitor and market information with the ABM and Division
- Relationship Building with the Stake holders (Chemists, Stockiest etc) Train, supervise and coach
- Distributors & their staff to ensure implementation of business strategies and programmed Relationship Building with customers and stockiest.
- Timely stockiest visit as per the defined frequency without deviation.
- Understand Stockiest business needs. Profile stockiest effectively to understand each of their strengths and weaknesses
- Resolve stockiest issues and ensure that the relevant stakeholders are kept informed & involved during action Educates and Influence chemists to recommend Abbott products.
- Ensure that Proof of Billing (POB) from chemists reach stockiest
- Customer focus Establish long term medical scientific/ strategic relationships with Key Opinion Leaders
- Ensuring doctors are appropriately prioritized and met with the right frequency Ensure customer interactions are done with a high level of commitment in order to satisfy customer needs in compliance with internal and external guidelines for Ethical conduct of business and ensure appropriate documentation in compliance with
- Abbott policies to meet the requirement of audits and inspections. Leverage managerial as well as marketing and support functions for engaging appropriately with important customers and to strengthen relationships.
- Actively manage retention of the existing customer base and proactively build relationship with new customers.
- Plan and monitor New Product introduction, stocking as per plan and sales progress.
- Provide information in a timely manner about the new product to the stockiest.
- Enhance Stockiest Capability by engaging them to drive availability at retail for NPI Execution excellence
- Carrying out effective field work without direct day-to-day supervision
- Report field work on daily basis in the assigned online system Meeting Call Average, Coverage, Frequency coverage Norms of assigned territory Visiting Doctors, Chemists, Stockiest at right frequency without deviation
Experience: 0-3 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards