Dear Job Seekers,
Abbott Laboratories is Hiring for:
Job Title: Account Manager
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the Quality System.
- Responsible for increasing utilization/cartridge usage/Menu expansion; Retention rate: ensure instrument analytical turnaround time (uptime/repair/maintenance)
- Conduct customer business review on a periodic basis
- Manage the customer relationship and thoroughly plan
- Prepare and follow up customer visits; identify customer training requirements
- Coach customers and share knowledge
- Identify and resolve customer pain points replenish and control inventory
- Build image and brand in eyes of the customer; sell or reinforce
- Abbott total solution value offering; Revenue: menu expansion; service sales; product promotion; value creation; order management; contract management; identify/open door for opportunity to expand offering into other departments
- Customer consumables management; new assay launch and applications
- Value Creation and Expansion: price management
- Skill, Education, Experience Bachelor degree or equivalent experience (1-4 years) required.
- 1-4 years relevant experience with instrumentation utilized in a laboratory environment, or directly in a laboratory environment, field service, or technical call center
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Competencies Demonstrates innovation, adaptability and schedule flexibility.
- Exhibits a high level of integrity; honesty; keeping commitments and presenting information completely and accurately to both internal and external customers.
- Monitor and maintains customer satisfaction through direct contact.
- Adheres to safety guidelines, policies and procedures.
Experience: 1-4 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards