Dear Job Seekers,
Our Client is Hiring for:
Job Title: Plant Manager - Dairy Plant
- Ensure to achieve targeted quality Ensure to achieve production as per requirement/processing/chilling Ensure timely dispatch of milk/milk products
- Responsible for maintaining all the process equipment and Service equipment to ensure a continuous trouble-free performance.
- Responsible for controlling further processing, delivery, or installation of machinery Ensure safety and discipline
- Good housekeeping and cleanliness Implementation of guidelines for energy conservation. Implementation of guidelines given as per GMP, ISO, MMPO, FSMS, etc. Effective utilization of manpower.
- Provides resources required for individual departments. Ensure maintenance of all records, sending MIS in time, and attending to Internal Auditor queries.
- Identifies the training needs of all employees and sends it to Regional Head (ops) & forwards to HR Dept. for necessary action.
- Responsible for calibration for all equipment/instruments. Performance Management Material
- Balance Procurement SMP Consumption
- Packing Material Consumption Stores and Spares Inventory Expenses monitoring Statutory
- Compliances Insurance Idle Machinery Internal Audit Observations Performance Management
Experience: 7 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards