We are looking to hire a Senior Procurement Manager for our commercial interior fitout and residential interior projects, with extensive knowledge of materials, rates, specifications, vendors, pre-qualification, tendering, negotiation, PO creation, contracts and financial & legal terms and nuances. The hired candidate will be responsible for procurement for Pan-India projects.
Qualification - B.E. (Civil) with specialisation in procurement with Process orientation, good in data analytics, excellent negotiation skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Experience - At least 8-10 years of relevant experience and above in the Corporate and / or Residential Fit Out Industry.
Location - Bangalore.
Roles & Responsibilities -
- Manage overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of procurement for projects.
- Perform all procurement and contracting activities including pre-qualification, tender management, negotiation, recommendation and preparation of contracts & purchase orders.
- Collate tender document from the various stakeholders Design team (for drawings, BOQ, basic rates) Execution team (quality and execution standards), Safety Manager (Safety protocols), Finance (payment terms), Legal (Contract document) etc.
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers and vendors to obtain best price and service in accordance to the procurement protocols.
- Keep a tab on material delivery by all vendors appointed for the project and be proactive in managing them to deliver on time.
- Maintain a material delivery tracker and assist vendors on logistics and commercial documentation process in liaison with various teams.
- Provide inputs and support the bill-verification team on contractual clauses and mode of measurement as required.
- Adhere to and implement procurement strategies to maintain security of supply and optimum value for money.
- Adhere to the guidelines for delivering commercial and cost effective procuring process for the business.
- Develop key relationships with all stakeholders and strategic supply partners to improve project outcomes.
- Identify cost reduction opportunities to achieve financial goals.
- Analyze market and delivery trends so as to develop procurement technologies and processes that support those trends.
- Identify areas for improvement to continually drive performance and business results.
- Conduct business review meetings with key stakeholders to assess risk, review future strategies, and identify potential cost down and improvement opportunities.
- Review current processes for procurement and make recommendations where appropriate.
- Provide frequent reporting for management on purchasing, controls and processes.
Remuneration and other facilities will be discussed during the interview process.