Dear Job Seekers,
Our Client is Hiring for:
Job Title: Product Owner/Services Architect
- Requirements management Ensure proper requirements are defined translating value propositions into requirements for software and process developments.
- You organize workshops and review sessions to ensure you get to the right concept.
- Conduct interviews and process-elicitation sessions with subject matter experts; collect and review of existing materials and work with domain experts to clarify and fill gaps as needed â€¢ Participates in cross functional requirements balancing and definitions
- Define product concepts and designs â€¢ Is a driver for re-use of existing (reference) architectures and platforms as well as lower-level re-usable elements.
- Write services playbooks which exists out of procedures and work instructions, in order to formally and unambiguously document the business processes through which the services will be delivered.
- Write policies, procedures, work instructions, SIPOCs, RACI diagrams, service level agreements, and job/capability descriptions in order to formally and unambiguously document the business processes through which the services will be delivered. Distribute for review and approval, consolidate and reconcile change requests, and implement changes as appropriate. â€¢ Collect information from domain experts on estimated activity level hour/efforts for service delivery within the documented workflows and capture these estimates in documentation, spreadsheets, and related process metrics / KPIs
Experience: 5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards