Dear Job Seekers,
HSBC is Hiring for:
Job Title: Digital Product Analysis
- Adherence to governance, analysis methodologies. Effective management of operational risks.
- Quality Control Adherence to Digital governance structures Identification of key risks, issues and interdependencies and providing appropriate mitigation strategies or escalating as appropriate.
- Management of Risk (Operational Risk / FIM requirements) The jobholder will ensure the fair treatment of all customers is at the heart of everything we do, both personally and as an organization.
- This will be achieved by consistently displaying the behaviors required of all colleagues at HSBC to be Open, Dependable and Connected.
- The jobholder will also continually reassess the operational risks associated with the role and inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructurings, and the impact of new technology.
- This will be achieved by ensuring all actions take account of the likelihood of operational risk occurring.
- Also, by addressing any areas of concern in conjunction with line management and/or the appropriate department.
- Observation of Internal Controls (Compliance Policy / FIM requirements)
- The jobholder will also adhere to and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal controls.
- This will be achieved by adherence to all relevant procedures, keeping appropriate records and, where appropriate, by the timely implementation of internal and external audit points, including issues raised by external regulators.
- The jobholder will implement the Group compliance policy by containing compliance risk in liaison with Global Head of Compliance, Global Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer or Local Compliance Officer.
- The term compliance embraces all relevant financial services laws, rules and codes with which the business has to comply.
- This will be achieved by adhering to all relevant processes/procedures and by liaising with Compliance department about new business initiatives at the earliest opportunity.
Experience: 3-5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards