Dear Job Seekers,
HSBC is Hiring for:
Job Title: Digital Product Analysis
- The Digital Business Analyst is responsible for conducting analysis for changes and additions that deliver best in class enhancements to Digital Channels encompassing Mobile, Public Website and Online Banking.
- Analysts are involved from initial scoping and discovery analysis, followed by documentation of requirements right through to post implementation continuous improvement.
- The role requires detailed requirements analysis to translate concepts and business requirements into Digital propositions aligned to Global Digital strategies. Analysts will collaborate with other Digital teams as well as external stakeholders to deliver customer-centric journeys and digital capabilities for our customers.
- Analysts will support Global, regional and local markets with all activity to on-board onto continually evolving platforms, technology and adopt new features.
- Operate as required across the Delivery Agenda priorities supporting convergence and reuse across markets.
- Own analysis activity for small to medium sized well-defined initiatives and contribute to larger programmes.
- Principal Accountabilities key activities and decision making areas Typical Targets and Measures Impact on the Business / Function New services and proposition meet key KPIs sales, servicing, satisfaction
- Analysis deliverables produced within scope, budget and timelines and to agreed quality Impact on the Business / Function Perform in depth
- As Is to Be analysis to deliver best in class personalised, secure and elegant digital experiences Support delivery of core capabilities that are built once and deployed across Global, Region local markets.
- Production of the Digital Analysis document set as part of User Centred Design activity in line with committed timescales and methodology, securing approval from stakeholders as required.
- Supporting Agile Scaled delivery and DevOps (development, automation, integration, testing and implementation) ensuring digital deliverables meet business requirements and are fit for purpose to release to customers.
- Contribution to the delivery of all multi-channel Global Digital priorities. Customers / Stakeholders Delivery against PLAs Delivery against SLAs Delivery to Schedule Budget (Cost)
- Performance Feedback from stakeholders
Experience: 3-4 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards