Dear Job Seekers,
HSBC is Hiring for:
Job Title: Digital Product Analysis
- Adherence to governance, analysis methodologies. Effective management of operational risks.
- Quality Control Adherence to Digital governance structures Identification of key risks, issues and interdependencies and providing appropriate mitigation strategies or escalating as appropriate.
- Management of Risk (Operational Risk / FIM requirements)
- The jobholder will ensure the fair treatment of all customers is at the heart of everything we do, both personally and as an organization.
- This will be achieved by consistently displaying the behaviors required of all colleagues at HSBC to be Open, Dependable and Connected.
- The term compliance embraces all relevant financial services laws, rules and codes with which the business has to comply.
- This will be achieved by adhering to all relevant processes/procedures and by liaising with Compliance department about new business initiatives at the earliest opportunity.
- Also, and when applicable, by ensuring adequate resources are in place and training is provided, fostering a compliance culture and optimizing relations with regulators.
Local Job Requirements
- The role holder is responsible for business analysis relating to customer experience across channels Primary interactions will be with cross functional teams, organized as value streams
- Adherence to the Digital governance model This member of Digital may be based in any major geography. Certifications, Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum requirements of the Job)
- Graduate (desirable) Experience of managing a team leading business activity to support the delivery of digital change across regions/markets
- Exceptional analytical, planning and governance skills Leadership experience in customer focused organizations, in disciplines such as digital, programmed or change management skills motivating and inspiring others to excel Subject Matter Expertise of online and mobile channels, including technical, market place and customer considerations.
- Strong commercial focus, ability to balance risks vs. rewards and maximize cost effectiveness and profitability for the business.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues Pragmatic decision-making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on data and understand the implications.
Experience: 4 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards