Dear Job Seekers,
Moschip is Hiring for:
Job Title: Physical Design Engineer - DRC/LVS
- Moschip provides once in a lifetime opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology and build a great career in the semiconductor industry.
- He/She should be able to do top-level floor planning, PG Planning, partitioning, placement, scan-chain-reordering, clock tree synthesis, timing optimization, SI aware routing, timing analysis/closure and ECO tasks (timing and functional ECOs), SI closure, design rule checks (DRC), and Logical vs. Schematic (LVS) checks, Antenna checks.
- He/She should have worked on 65nm or lower node designs with adv low power techniques such as Voltage Islands, Power Gating and substrate-bias.
- Provide technical guidance, mentoring to physical design engineer
- Interface with front-end ASIC teams to resolve issues
- Low Power Design
- Voltage Islands, Power Gating, Substrate-bias techniques.
- Timing closure on DDR2/DDR3/PCIE interfaces.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong Back ground of ASIC Physical Design: Floor planning, P&R, extraction, IR Drop Analysis, Timing and Signal Integrity closure
- Extensive experience and detailed knowledge in Cadence or Synopsys or Magma physical Design Tools.
- Expertise in scripting languages such as PERL, TCL.
- Strong Physical Verification skill set.
- Static Timing Analysis in Primetime or Primetime-SI.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to clearly document plans.
- Ability to interface with different teams and prioritize work based on project needs.
Experience: 5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards