Dear Job Seekers,
Our Client is Hiring for:
Job Title: Manager
Lead a team & organize the Receipt, Storage, and distribution of Material & Goods. Ensure that the right products are delivered to the right location on time and at a good cost. Manage transportation, stock control, warehousing, and monitoring the flow of goods. Understanding the whole supply chain is important to coordinate Logistics Operations effectively and liaise with suppliers of raw materials, manufacturers, Freight Forwarders, and Customers.
• Graduate /Post Graduate with Specialization in Logistics/Supply Chain Management.
• Min 8 years’ in Manufacturing Industry based Logistics experience in MNCs.
• Broad supply chain knowledge in the manufacturing Industry.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint, is required and experience with SAP systems is essential.
• Experience in Domestics and Global Logistics Operations.
• Experience in Warehouse/Stores management.
Experience: 8 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards