Dear Job Seekers,
Our Client is Hiring for:
Job Title: Maintenance Executive
- Attend all General Mechanical Maintenance, Break-down Maintenance, and Lubrication of Machinery & Equipment. Effective utilization of power for cold rooms.
- Maintain Safety, Cleanliness, and Hygiene Conditions. Implementation of SOPs and documentation as per ISO Norms.
- Adherence of CCPs, Minimization of Operational losses & leakages. Monitoring Quality product dispatch depends on required temperature maintenance
- Monitoring Consumption of Consumables. Reducing operational and maintenance cost. Regular updating of Plant maintenance
- Module in ERP and Generate reports. Analyse the generated SAP data reports regularly and take measures to control.
- Attend periodical preventive maintenance schedules of all Machinery & Equipment and maintain their records from time to time.
- Preparation of material indents for all Mechanical Spares/Equipment as per the requirement.
- Ensure to follow all the Safety Guidelines and address the issues within least possible time.
- Ensure coordination and carryout activities/assignments within the scheduled time. Individuals should have demonstrated experience in handling Cold rooms, Freon & freezers, Industrial Ammonia Refrigeration Plants is compulsory besides regular mechanical utility equipment.
- Experience in Dairy Industry shall be an added advantage and should know the local language (Telugu). Prerequisite 04 - 08 years of relevant experience in any Pharma / Dairy Industries.
Experience: 4-8 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards