Dear Job Seekers,
Our Client is Hiring for:
Job Title: Assistant Professor- Interior Design
- The Candidate should be well versed with all the methods of communication and teaching practices to ensure a smooth learning process with effective delivery.
- The Candidate is expected to come up with unique ideas and suggestions to enhance the learning experience of students.
- You must demonstrate strong verbal skills and understand the needs of students from all backgrounds.
- The candidate is expected to mentor the students towards the course, curriculum, industry market and guide them towards the right direction.
- Administrative services: Must keep a track of all the course details, submission and attendance of the students as per the university guidelines and requirements.
- Preparing and creating content for the syllabus or a module and updating it on our Learning Management System (LMS) regularly.
- The Candidate who can actively play roles like: Mentor, Trainer, Advisor, Researcher, and Educator.
- Good Vocabulary and English proficiency is a must.
- Strong leadership skills, and be able to multitask and work with enthusiasm. The candidate should possess excellent knowledge of Design thinking, Principles and Processes.
- Should understand design from a technical perspective. Good team player and pro-activeness.
- Specialized skills with the software’s pertaining to the respective field. (AutoCad,3DS Max. Revit, SketchUp etc).
- Good Knowledge of materials and soft furnishes. Candidate should be well-versed in various space planning projects such as Commercial, Retail, Residential, Hospitality. Basics of Design,
- Foundation Art Sketching and rendering
Job Type: Internship
Salary: As per the Company Standards