Dear Job Seekers,
Our Client is Hiring for:
Job Title: APAC Payroll Manager
- Candidates with experience in workday payroll preferred Candidates with Asia Pacific Countries Payroll experience must OBJECTIVE- Â Iron Mountain is seeking a Payroll Analyst.
- The successful candidate will be a key project team member in the delivery of a large Payroll program to outsource payroll services
- In this hands-on role, the analyst will report to a Program Manager and be aligned with other payroll analysts.
- Upon completion of the implementation program the role will transition into an APAC payroll processing analyst role
- The Payroll Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Work with APAC Iron Mountain (IRM)- in country Payroll SME to understand APAC country payroll business requirements in workday
- Participate in Joint Solution Design sessions with the Payroll outsource vendor and their payroll service providers; assist with development of future state payroll outsource design
- Understand data conversion process, data gathering from APAC IRM country teams, and preparation of data conversion workbooks necessary for smooth transition Creation of detailed end to end payroll process documentation to allow the Payroll operations team to support payroll processing post project completion.
- Provide relevant status updates to the APAC Payroll program manager
- Must have advanced knowledge of APAC payroll processing Workday payroll experience preferred
- Must have strong communication skills to effectively interact with all levels in the organization.
- Must have project management skills to participate as an integral payroll project team member
- Must be able to use own judgment and act on own initiative where appropriate in order to achieve appropriate results
Experience: 8-15 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards