Dear Job Seekers,
Our Client is Hiring for:
Job Title: Scheduling Co-Ordinator.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and updating schedules and verifying the availability of the appropriate candidates for the interview
- Confirming appointments and arranging interview along with that sending out reminders of scheduled interviews.
- Rescheduling or canceling meetings in apropos manner.
- Answering scheduling queries via email and phone.
- Documenting scheduling processes and keeping records.
- Performing other administrative tasks when required.
- Extensive experience with office software, including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook Express.
- Advanced knowledge of confirming and rescheduling appointments, as well as record keeping practices.
- Advanced ability to answer queries.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
Salary: As per the Company Standards